Located in the West Wing of Emirates Palace, Anantara Spa reveals its holistic concept exquisitely. Blending Middle Eastern opulence with Asian elegance, the décor combines soothing water elements, soaring arches, and domes to create a luxurious and serene retreat. Wellness journeys are enjoyed in one of seven treatment suites, suitable for both individuals and couples, and an elaborate Moroccan-style Hammam provides the ultimate experience.
Step into the world of Anantara and experience exceptional luxury in breathtaking surroundings. Let your cares slip away and your sensual journey begin.
Anantara Spa at Emirates Palace features the following facilities:
- Seven private spa suites inclusive of private steam room and shower
- Opulent Moroccan-style Hammam, featuring double heated marble beds, Jacuzzis, steam and sauna rooms, and whirlpool baths
- Invigorating Ice Cave
- Couples Suites
- Private Thai suite fit for traditional Thai massage
- Vichy room
- Spa cabanas on the beach
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your treatment in order to complete your health assessment form
- Please take time to relax in our tranquil surroundings before and after your therapy session, and enjoy a wonderful tea after your treatment
- If under 12 years of age, treatments are half price if booked before 2 pm. Parents are welcome to attend these treatments
- Please note that the Spa is unsuitable for small children and babies, unless receiving treatment, as we try to ensure that all of our guests benefit from the tranquility of our surroundings
- We recommend that you leave all jewelry in your villa or room before coming to the Spa
- Please give 5 hours’ cancellation notice on individual treatments and 24 hours’ notice on packages, otherwise 50 percent of the price may be charged to your account
- We recommend that you do not sunbathe after oil treatments
- For men, please shave prior to all facial treatments to ensure that maximum results are achieved
- Smoking or use of mobile phones is not permitted in the Spa
- Arriving late will decrease the time of your treatment
- Guests who have high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies, who are pregnant or have any other medical complications are advised to consult the doctor before signing up for any treatments
- Please notify Spa receptionists of any existing medical conditions
How to contact us
Anantara Spa is open daily. Treatments are available from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
To contact Anantara Spa, please call (+971) 2 690 7978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that we continue to offer you the best spa facilities, Anantara Spa will undergo annual maintenance this summer. The spa will close from Monday, June 30th until Sunday, August 31st. During this time, selected treatments from the spa menu will be available to guests in select suites located on the ground floor of the West Wing.